Sahara is now down to the bottom ribbing. Here it is after I tried it on (the fit is perfect so far!)
I’ve made and ripped the shirt tail hem twice today. Apparently I lack skills at picking up wrapped stitches. I can wrap them fine, but when I pick up the wrap it always looks really loose. After the second time ripping I decided to try the sweater on, and since I like the fit so much I think I’ll just skip the shirttail hem and go to the ribbing. I don’t really like the look of it anyway, and it’s being a pain. I’m going to do the lace without going down a needle size for the bottom hem, and bind off with one size larger. I think this should compensate for the different hem and the lack of ease.
I also printed our “Save the Date” cards today. I love them!
Feel free to check out our wedding website. I know it’s lame, but I just couldn’t come up with much. I hate talking about myself (when it isn’t about knitting!) We also booked our photographer this week. Things are getting there!